Wednesday 13 February 2013

Ready to Strike...

As usual, I find online introductions awkward and strange, alas, however, it is appropriate I do one rather than not....

So, I'm a twenty-one year old roleplayer, and roleplaying is something I have been active within for the last three years while I have been writing in general for the last six years. I started out writing fanfictions and have since mostly ceased in this. I used to roleplay quite frequently, doing it constantly and almost always, but eventually I went on hiatus with it. Recently, I've wished to return to roleplaying as often as I once did.

So, I'm here, and I'm eager to begin many adventures within the world born of the minds of fellow roleplays, as well as I am eager to give life to worlds of my own.

Here's an interesting fact...the Neanderthal's brain was bigger than yours is.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/lKxade8fbWE/viewtopic.php

Stephen Covey klimt bastille day breaking bad breaking bad food network star British Open 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment