Thursday 29 March 2012

Sphynx (hairless cat) - Lucki - Small - Young - Male - Cat | Sauk ...

?

?

  • Posted by: Ad Partner | View all ads
  • Profile: Active since 10/2009

?

  • Important Safety Tips:
    Please take care when buying and selling animals. To avoid buying a sick pet or dealing with unscrupulous pet dealers, be sure to meet any animal and owner in person. Do not buy unless you can ensure that the animals are kept in sanitary and humane conditions. Learn more about responsible pet acquisition, ownership and adoption. eBay Classifieds does not offer any transaction or payment services. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
  • Details forSphynx (hairless cat) - Lucki - Small - Young - Male - Cat
  • Price:Please Contact
  • Address:1550 95th Ave NE, Sauk Rapids, MN 56379 (map)
  • Date Posted:03/27/12
  • Age:Young
  • Gender:Male
  • Offered by:Shelter
Description Sphynx (hairless cat) - Lucki - Small - Young - Male - Cat

Hi my name is Lucki and would ya look at me!? How handsome am I? I am a sleek looking Sphynx, absolutely gorgeous! I'm super sweet too! I love to be held and be pet. Any attention you want to give me....I'm game for! You will totally fall in love with me once you meet me....I can't wait to meet you and I can show you that I am truly the purr-fect cat for you! All you need to do to meet me is email Jan at [email removed] and she can set up a time for us to meet. Inquiries will be answered in the order in which they are received. I can't wait to meet you, we will have so much fun together! Thanks and have a great day!

CHARACTERISTICS:
Breed: Sphynx (hairless cat)
Size: Small
Petfinder ID: 22533601

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Pet has been spayed/neutered

CONTACT:
Lucky's Place | Sauk Rapids, MN | 320-241-1829

For additional information, reply to this ad or see: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=22533601

Brought to you by Petfinder.com

Ad ID: 18107941

Re-homing or looking for a Pet? Follow our tips!

Search thousands of houses, apartments, and studios for rent or sale in Housing on eBay Classifieds Minneapolis-St. Paul.

?

Great prices on cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats. Check out Cars & vehicles on eBay Classifieds Minneapolis-St. Paul.

?

Why list Sphynx (hairless cat) - Lucki - Small - Young - Male - Cat on eBay Classifieds? It's Free, Friendly & Local

    Source: http://minneapolisstpaul.ebayclassifieds.com/cats-kittens/sauk-rapids/sphynx-hairless-cat-lucki-small-young-male-cat/?ad=18107941

    the express zappos hacked jane fonda morgan freeman jon huntsman bit coin huntsman

    No comments:

    Post a Comment